Enhanced fortran mode for emacs including ftnchek support
Current version is 0.9, dated 12/16/2002
Works with emacs 21.1, won't work with emacs 20.7 or earlier.
Not sure where the actual dividing line is.
Features: (note some of these are now offered by fortran mode
and have been dropped from ftnchek mode).
Download it here: ftnchek.el. Installation instructions are in the file
- Navigation within source code:
- go to next/prev subprogram
- what subprogram is cursor in?
- go to first executable statement of current subprogram
- Ftnchek support:
- run ftnchek on this subprogram
- run ftnchek on entire buffer
- show ftnchek version
- Pull-down menus for new features as well as basic fortran-mode functions
- GPL'd (free)
Earlier version developed with emacs 19.34.
May break in emacs 20.
If you want to stay informed of new versions,
drop me a line and I'll
put you on my mailing list.
Ftnchek, a Fortran 77
syntax/semantics checker by Robert Moniot, is available from
Last updated 12 Oct 2008
Back to my home page