(email-address (my-last-name) (dot-com-domain "cgpp"))
Email me if you can't figure that out :)
If you do email me, try to put an interesting word
the message so that it will get past my spam filter.
Research and Professional Interests
Aeroelasticity, rotorcraft aeromechanics, sailplanes.
I'm always looking for back issues of "Technical Soaring",
OSTIV Publications, Motorless Flight Symposium Proceedings, and
- Frequently asked questions
- I have revoked my PGP public key
- Download a paper
- Fixed Wing
- Some ftnchek stuff:
- A patch against ftnchek-3.3.1
to add DESTDIR to Makefile.inc
- A script to build a Slackware package
- A README with instructions for the
- ftnchek.el, an enhancement to emacs fortran-mode with ftnchek support.
- Setting up a Wireless Remote Clicker on Linux for xpdf
- Installing Slackware 10.1 on a Averatec 5110H Laptop
- Some installation notes outlining a
Gnucash 2.0.3 build on
a Slackware 11.0 system.
- Some more installation notes for
Gnucash 1.8.11 on a
Slackware 10.1 system.
- The U. of MD
Linux Users Group FAQ.
- Here's the most recent copy of the The Linux-AFS FAQ that I know of.
a free computer algebra system, is a descendent of Macsyma.
See the Maxima FAQ.
- hebcal.py, a python
module that wraps
Danny Sadinoff's hebcal, a
Hebrew calendar program. Good e.g. for dynamically-generated
web pages and interfaces.
- twpatch-0.3.tgz, a patch
for running Tripwire-1.2 on Linux (and the
LSM entry). This is version 0.3 of the patch. Note I've revoked my
public key E89B1A49.
Just read the patch and see if it makes sense.
an extension to mh-e, the Emacs
interface to MH. Does MIME attachments. Provides only part of the
functionality of mh-mhn, but does appear to be simpler if all you
want to do is attach files.
- A strange
SCSI hardware/software incompatibility problem
I had a while back
- Using a Samsung ML-1740 Laser Printer
- bookland.py, generates EAN-13
bar codes. Written in
- iounits.f, short library for dynamically
assigning i/o units in Fortran 77.
- bbdb-python, a
python module for parsing a
and (optionally) installing it on a Palm Pilot. Very alpha, but so
far so good. Other solutions to this problem are at:
- Microsoft Windows ports of GNU tar and gzip.
ANSI Fortran 77 Standard
Last updated 24 Apr 2011